The Cream Paisley Tallit for women, Bat Mitzvah tallit, Women's Tallit is a new, tailored look design from Galilee Silks.
It captures the essence of a feminine tallit and a fashion statement that allows its wearer to fulfill the choice to wear a tallit while being unique and feeling connected and special!
It is perfect as a Bat Mitzvah tallit, women's tallit for the bat mitzvah girl, mom or grandmother, with its light base and shining Paisley panel.
- Decorated with complimentary Satin ribbons in Cream color
- The blessing on the neckband (atarah) is embroidered in Hebrew on White background.
- Size 20" by 72"
- Comes in a set with a matching Tallit bag and kippah. The design pattern is repeated on the Tallit bag. The kippah has a matching color.
- Made in Israel
- Preparation time: 2-3 days
- Can be ordered with a Silk base as well (available in the drop-down box for Base Material).
Our Jewish prayer shawls are designed and handcrafted in Israel with a variety of colors and models, carefully crafted by Galilee Silks from the finest materials.
Custom tallit – you can order this Bat Mitzvah Tallit, Women's Tallit with a personalized name embroidery on the tallit bag, making it an even more meaningful gift!
Click here to see examples for the custom tallit bag with personalized name embroidery
If you don't have a Hebrew keyboard you can spell the Hebrew name in English and we'll translate it and send it to you for confirmation.
You can also send a picture of a document containing the Hebrew name to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number.
Registered Mail (no tracking): $10
Standard Economy (delivery within 3-4 weeks): $15
- Non Personalized items - delivery within 3-7 days once shipped
- Personalized items (name embroidery on the Tallit bag, customized size) - delivery within 5-10 days once ordered.
"ברוך אתה ד' אלוהינו מלך העולם אשר קדשנו במצוותיו וציוונו להתעטף בציצת"
"Blessed are you, Adonai our God,
Sovereign of all,
who hallows us with mitzvot,
commanding us to wrap ourselves with the fringes."